Photo

Photo

Monday, September 26, 2011

Friday's Goal

On Friday, my personal goal was $700; we hit $1,150! Thank you, my friends!! Thank you! That means we have raised enough for Destiny's first month on Stripentol and Clobazam! This is a huge relief to me, a huge relief!

But we must keep our mind on the prize, and raise 4 months worth of funds! Can get hit the halfway mark by this Friday?? That's what I'm shooting for! If you have already given, please feel our hugs and refrain from hitting the "Give Button" again! We feel your love and support; and we may need you towards the end of this event... If you haven't yet donated, there's no better time than now!...(I want this fundraiser to be over soon! ;-). $5/$10 from every one of my blog readers who can afford it, and then just sharing this fundraiser and desty's website with your friends and businesses, encouraging them to support Destiny's Wings, will make the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment